International students wishing to study in New Zealand must have a current student visa or permit. Full details of visa and permit requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available through the New Zealand Immigration Service, and can be viewed on their website at

International students must meet the requirements of Immigration New Zealand to study in New Zealand. Students must secure accommodation prior to arriving in New Zealand, as this will be a requirement of their visa.

With many countries New Zealand has agreements which mean a student does not need a visa for a course less than 3 months in duration. For the locations of a New Zealand Immigration office near you click on the following link:



If you have a Student Visa, you may be able to work part-time, up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during scheduled holidays. Check your visa – it will show if and when you are allowed to work while you are studying in New Zealand.

For information on minimum wages and labour conditions in New Zealand please go to


If you have finished a New Zealand course that has a minimum completion time of three years, you can apply for temporary work visa. Alternatively, you may qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category. If you don't have an offer of employment, you may apply for a Graduate Job Search Work Visa which will allow you to work for up to 12 months. Please be aware that if you want to be eligible for a Graduate Job Search Work Visa, you have to apply no later than three months after the end date of your student visa for that qualification. You will also have to show evidence of having sufficient funds available to maintain yourself during your 12 month stay in New Zealand. If you have an offer of employment, relevant to your qualifications, you may apply for a 2-year* Study to Work Visa. For more information please visit:

Click here to download the pdf version of the Student Work Rights table.


To obtain a student visa, you have to be enrolled in an approved course at an educational institution that has been accredited to offer that course.

You can apply online for your visa from

    Your application will need:

    • A recent passport-size photograph
    • Payment of a non-refundable application fee
    • An offer of place from an educational institution, which states that you have been accepted by the institution, the name of the course, the minimum time required to complete the course, and whether a course fee must be paid or the student is exempt from the fee (e.g. scholarship students). This will be sent to you by the institution confirming your enrolment
    • Evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying (currently NZ$15,000 per year or NZ$1,250 per month)
    • A return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one
    • A valid passport. If your application is approved, your passport must be valid for 3 months after your planned date of departure from New Zealand
    • Financial documents
    • Educational certificates
    • Evidence of having a comprehensive medical, travel and contents insurance policy which meets New Zealand School of Tourism's approval.
We recommend Pure Kitchens Ltd for Kitchens in Hamilton, and the greater Waikato.
Yabancı Dizi Yabancı Diziler Dizi Full Popüler Diziler Son Bölüm Yabancı Dizi Yabancı Dizi HD Yabancı Diziler