If you want to study in New Zealand, NZST is a great choice. You’ll be joining a School who love inspiring people for careers in the travel and tourism industry.

We also have a  specialised Level 4 International Flight Attendant Certificate and our Auckland Airport Campus has the country’s best flight attendant training facility ensuring you can learn in a real flight environment with a 747 cabin trainer and a full Boeing 737 aircraft, an A320 cabin trainer, air evacuation slides, life rafts and an airline firefighting simulator.

We have close relationships with employers, who come directly to us to recruit hospitality, tourism and airlines staff and this means exciting job opportunities for our graduates.

We have seven campuses around New Zealand to choose from:

We recommend Pure Kitchens Ltd for Kitchens in Hamilton, and the greater Waikato.
Yabancı Dizi Yabancı Diziler Dizi Full Popüler Diziler Son Bölüm Yabancı Dizi Yabancı Dizi HD Yabancı Diziler